Book direct for the best rates… use voucher code 'DIRECT' for 10% off!
Our Pet Policy
Dogs are given a warm welcome at Wateredge, they are part of the family so should be able to come on holiday too!
For the consideration of other guests we kindly ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please let us know when you book that you will be bringing a dog with you, as not all bedrooms are suitable for pets.
- Dogs should not be left unattended in bedrooms and please do not allow them on the bed or furniture
- Dogs are allowed in the lower bar area, where they can join you for meals & drinks, including breakfast.
- If you would like your dog to join you for breakfast , it is essential to book a table the night before with Reception.
- Dogs should be kept on a lead at all times.Please do not exercise your dog in the grounds. Borrans Park, adjacent to Wateredge is ideal for a short walk.
- We make a charge of £20 for 1 dog and £35 for 2 dogs per stay, maximum of 2 dogs per room.An additional charge will be made for any damage caused by your dog.
We hope you & your canine companion have an enjoyable stay at Wateredge.