Please come to Reception as normal to check-in (from 3pm) We kindly ask that only one member of your party comes to Reception and you leave your luggage in the car for the time being. As we are staggering breakfast times, you will be asked your preferred time. We serve a full English Breakfast 8am – 9.45am.
We are unable to store luggage at the current time, although arrangements can be made if you are arriving by public transport.
You are required by law to wear a face covering (unless exempt) in our public areas unless seated at a table to eat or drink.
Please observe social distancing at all times and use the hand sanitiser available throughout the building.
To enable social distancing, tables have been spaced out and partitions raised. Tables and chairs are wiped down after each use. Please do not go to the bar to order. You will be shown to a table and your order taken. Please show your room key to the waiting-on team when they come to the table so we can charge to your room.
Reservations: If you would like to dine with us at lunchtime or in the evening, we recommend reserving a table in the restaurant. Please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to dine with us. Sorry we are unable to take reservations for outside.
Please note: Last orders for drinks will be 21.40 and the bar/restaurant will close at 22.00
Room service for food & drink: You can order food & drink to your room using a QR code. Your food and drink will be charged to your room and will be served in ‘takeaway’ boxes and plastic glasses. Available limited hours only.
Our experienced housekeeping team, as our returning guests know, maintain our bedrooms to an immaculate standard. At this challenging time, here are some of the additional protocols they are adopting.
- Our housekeeping team will be wearing PPE, changed between rooms and between cleaning and setting up a room
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised with special attention to high contact areas.
- Shower curtains will be changed between stays, remote controls are encased in hygiene bags and toiletries and tea/coffee will be presented in personal welcome packs.
- Items which generally stay in the room, such as cushions and reading material have been removed and our little Wateredge teddies are taking a well-earned holiday!.
- For short stays, housekeeping will not be routinely servicing your room. They will however change towels, remove rubbish & pots and replenish tea/coffee at your request. To prevent items outside your room being a hazard to other guests, please leave items inside your room by the door and hang the card (on your dressing table) on your outside door handle before 11am. Please tick items you would like removing or replenishing.
- For stays of 4 nights on more, your room will be serviced on day 3 with bedding and towels changed, unless you request otherwise.
- Please ask Reception if you would like a bath/shower mat or an iron and ironing board.
Please check out as normal at Reception (by 11am), observe social distancing and please settle your account by card.
COVID-19 SYMPTOMS - Please do not come to stay with us if you have any symptoms and If you or any of your party fall ill with Covid-19 symptoms during your stay, please self-isolate in your room & inform Reception immediately.
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 safety policies, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or phone us on 015394-32332.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE FAST CHANGING ENVIRONMENT WE ARE CURRENTLY IN, MANY OF THESE POLICIES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
PLEASE ALSO REFER TO THE CURRENT POLICIES IN YOUR AREA REGARDING TRAVEL & SOCIALISING.